HOW TO BECOME A CLUBHOUSE GIBRALTAR MEMBER
A Clubhouse is first and foremost a community of people. Much more than simply a program, or a social service, a Clubhouse is most importantly a community of people who are working together toward a common goal. Clubhouse Gibraltar is open to any person who has been diagnosed with a mental illness at any time in their lives and would like support or be part of a support structure which helps people develop to their full potential. Members work on their recovery at their own pace through a combination of being a part of a community, being part of a work unit and accessing our services such as housing, employment, education, etc.
Click here for a copy of our leaflet: Clubhouse Gibraltar leaflet
If you are interested in joining the Clubhouse, we would love to have you come by for a tour.
- Contact us by phone (20068423) or email (email@example.com) to arrange an informal tour.
- After having the tour, you will be asked to fill in our recommendation form.
- Click here to download and print the form in PDF: Recommendation Form
- The completed form may be brought in by person or emailed to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the recommendation form is reviewed, we will get in touch with you to arrange an orientation.
If you have any more specific questions about our program, please don’t hesitate to call or email us. It’s free to join.